- David is a Director at Taft Engineering and has worked as a Senior Geoscience Professional for over 10 years in both the consulting and mining sectors. He has expanded into waste management and waste project management.
- David has undertaken investigations of hydrogeological and hydrological systems both conceptually and numerically to provide practical and pragmatic input into concept and detailed designs for new landfills, landfill extensions and closures.
- His extensive experience planning and conducting field programs including groundwater sampling, installation of groundwater monitoring bores, vibrating wire piezometers and production bores, and permeability and bore performance testing. Along with experience in the installation and day to day running of leachate and landfill gas well extraction system facilities. David brings a rigorous safety mindset developed during his years working in the mining industry to the installation and management of these facilities and all field-based activities.
- Bachelor of Science: Land & Water Management
- Graduate Certificate in Groundwater Hydrology
- Member of Australian Institute of Geoscientists
- Member of the International Association of Hydrogeologists
- Member of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy